Did you know?
Get to know the DS Boosters
- During the last 10 years, Boosters provided over $825,000 in funding grants to assist all our student athletes.
- These initiatives benefit athletes from Kindergarten through High School.
- During 2012, The Boosters funded the development of the DS Athletic Campus Plan, which resulted in a 3 Phase plan of action:
- The DS Boosters completed the Phase 1 fund-raising campaign which resulted in over $1,000,000 of private donations for the construction of the Nora Searle Field, the synthetic turf field in the DSHS stadium.
- The Boosters are conducting the Phase 2 campaign to raise private funds for another field conversion to synthetic turf.
Recent Boosters initiatives include:
- The purchase of the back fields - "Boosters Fields" - and irrigation system
- The press box at the High School stadium
- The track shed
- Equipment for Lacrosse, Football, Baseball, Softball, Tennis and many other varsity Sports
- Boosters funds High School varsity letters and athletic awards every season.
- All DS students receive free admission to High School home games (excluding hockey games) courtesy of the Boosters.
- Boosters introduced the Concussion Management System in 2009, which is now used by all High School sports teams and many youth sports organizations.
- Boosters oversees all concession stands at home games throughout the year.
- The DS RAIDERS RACK - Raiders Spirit Clothing Store
- Funded the Development of a Master Plan for the Region's Athletic Facilities
- Funding for new Cross Country Trail
- Headsets for Football Coaches
- Baseball Pitching Machine
- Softball Equipment Shed
Become a Boosters Member for as little as $100 a year!
All Boosters Members receive membership cards which get them free admission into all DS home games!
It’s easy to become a member …simply click on the link above.
Thanks for your Support!